|Join the Experts Today!
- Meet and learn how to do business with Central Texas areas most successful real estate professionals.
- Expose yourself and your company to Austin's top deal makers.
- Receive valuable information on the market from top local players.
- Assistance and support while obtaining the CCIM designation.
- Complimentary portfolio writing workshops.
- CCIM Institute courses scheduled in our area and in surrounding areas.
- Remain informed of class schedules and MCE seminars.
- Updates on industry and market topics.
* Please be advised that chapter membership dues DO NOT give you access to "MY CCIM", Site to Do Business, or CCIMNet. You must be a member of the CCIM Insitute to receive these benefits - click here for more info on the Candidacy Membership: https://www.ccim.com/about/member.html
- Current website with news & information about chapter business & events.
- Technology courses by industry professionals
- Unified Billing.
Meetings & Events:
- Monthly luncheons with guest speakers on the hottest real estate topics.
- Regular networking socials and annual holiday party.
- Chapter exclusive events such as the lenders boat trip, property marketing session, MCE courses, special events, etc.
- Become active in the local industry supported organization.
- Opportunities to serve on CCIM committees.
- National conventions.
- Contribute to your profession and community.
- Contact information and details available for over 350 real estate professionals.
- Listings for your contact information, area of specialization and job function.
- Available online at our website and in PDF.
- Newsletters include industry related articles of interest, membership updates, upcoming events, legislative and other information.
- Distributed to over 1,000 real estate
Discounts & Incentives:
- Receive discounts on all monthly luncheons, networking and social events.
- Additional discounts for MCE courses and other special events.
** An affiliate member is a real estate professional that is not a CCIM Designee or Candidate seeking the Designation. This category of membership is available for real estate professionals such as brokers, appraisers, title companies, financial institutions, architects and managers.
Click below to enroll for membership online (pay by credit card). To pay by check, print our Membership Brochure (also available in the document library).
Note: You do not have to be a CCIM Designee to join the local chapter. We have membership category for affiliates and candidates.
Annual Dues:Yearly Dues:
$100.00 per year for CCIM Designee/Candidates *
$150.00 for Affiliate Members **
After June 1st:
$50.00 per year for CCIM Designee/Candidates *
$75.00 for Affiliate Members **
Our chapter offers a 50% discount to students who have taken a CI-course in the last month. Dues for students will be $50 for the first year only.
Full dues payment after Oct 1st with an expiration of Dec 31st of the following year (14 months for the price of 12).